We accept submissions of guest blog posts for consideration for publication. Please be advised that we are very selective and maintain a high standard of discourse. To make a submission, you will need to create a log-in for our site, write the post inside of the new post box and then click “Submit for approval”
Rules of the road:
- Civility first, last & always. If it isn’t civil, it isn’t posted.
- Posts can’t be partisan; please strive for as much balance as you can achieve.
- Consider achieving balance by writing as a pair with a friend who doesn’t agree with you politically.
- Go HERE and sign up
- Enter a user name and your email address
- You’ll receive an email, use it to sign-in (look in spam/trash if you don’t receive it)
- Change your random password if you’d like.
- Click on “Add New Post.”
- Write your content on the screen in front of you. Be sure to save your work by clicking “update” on the right side.
- When you are finished writing your post, click “submit for review button.”
- Insert relevant links into post.
- Include a one or two sentence bio blurb about you in the post.
- Having technical troubles? No worries. Just email your post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will hear back from us if the post is approved for publication.